Master In Enterprise And Finance

business & financeSmart financial administration is key to small enterprise survival. On common examinations kind around 70% of the assessed work with the remaining 30% coming from coursework, including a written dissertation or project relying in your chosen programme. The exam interval falls between April and June in the summertime time period, with college students taking an average of 5 or 6 exams. Commencement usually takes place in December.

Apply numeracy and quantitative skills together with information analysis, interpretation and extrapolation. This diploma is designed for graduates who don’t come from a monetary background, but wish to enter into the profitable world of economic management, making themselves extra marketable with broad information of the practice of global business and finance.

We’ll typically make you an offer in case your predicted grades are on the high of this range. If your predicted grades are towards the lower end of this range we should still make you an offer in case you have a good GCSE (or equal) profile or relevant non-tutorial achievements. Alternative for all college students to use for an internship or sandwich placement with national and international companies as well as a lot of small to medium-sized corporations and organisations.

You could incur further prices depending on the elective modules or activities you select. The cost of non-compulsory activities shouldn’t be included in your tuition charge and you will have to meet this price in addition to your charges. Earlier than you apply test with the school that provides your course utilizing the contact details in the Find out extra tab (on the end of this web page) for recommendation about what is included and what non-compulsory costs you may face so you may price range accordingly.

The LJMU bursary is automatically paid to eligible college students – you do not need to use for it. The annual bursary is £500, which works out at £1,500 over a 3 year diploma. For college students who complete the placement, their dissertation will probably be completed after the position has completed and submit by the second half of January. College students who do not discover a placement will do their dissertation all through the summer season and submit in September.